Thursday, August 10, 2006

Eye Boogers

Beth can be so gross sometimes! Today, I walked away from her for 2 seconds, came back, and she had somehow managed to spit up and get it in her EYE. How on earth do you spit in your own eye? So I did the only immediate solution I could think of - I took her to the kitchen and sprayed her in the face with my sink hose. Needless to say, she was not very appreciative. It got the job done though.

On a side note, when I went in her room to get her up this morning, she was on her stomach. What the heck is she doing rolling over without me there to see?? I'm saying the crib helped her and not counting it as official. It's not official until I'm there!

1 comment:

Emily Smith said...

seriously... how dare those girls do something when we aren't there- it's darn right offensive... lol (know what you mean though)