Saturday, September 30, 2006

I scream, you scream

At some point this past week Bethany learned how to scream. High pitched, girly, LOUD screams. Not because she's angry or upset, but just because she's playing. Meanwhile, everyone standing within hearing distance is wondering what I'm doing to torture the poor girl.

Side note: Bethany showed signs of taking after her mother... she was very into what I was doing when I went to file for Matthew this week. She's going to be analytical (aka anal).

3 comments:

Emily Smith said...

cute jeans- and Ailey seems have to developed the same scream this week... I can't decide if it's cute - or just embaressing. (prob. both)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have a daughter! She is adorable.

Um, sorry for stopping by so randomly?

Lisa said...

Jenn! What the heck? How you doing, Buddy?!