Thursday, April 19, 2007

One Today!

Wow, I am so overwhelmed by all the comments! I love it! Little Bethany is one... can you believe it? I think this time last year I was finally getting to sleep after being so worked up all day. Matthew was so good to me, too. He stayed with me until I was barely conscious.




Anyway, Bethany celebrated a year of life today with a trip to Camp Pioneer with Uncle Mike and "Aunt" Mary. She got home to me around 5:00, and we spent the evening making her birthday cake! We let her open one present today, too. (As opposed to at her party on Saturday.) Here's her opening a present from Great Uncle Larry and Aunt Marie - a very soft, pink sweater. She loved it! Almost as much as the wrapping paper...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday sweetheart. My first attempt at this didn't work because I don't see it. Grandma is a little technology challenged. You are our sweet little angel that fills our hearts with joy and laughter. We love you. Grandma & Grandpa