Thursday, July 24, 2008

Memory Books

Bethany and Rebekah have memory books (just notebooks) that they will receive when they're older. Each book has notes from friends and family remembering events, sending love, and giving the girls encouragement. I see it evolving into something they can also sometimes use - to journal, interview grandparents - who knows! Do you want to let the girls know you love them, or have a memory you'd like to share? Click on the link below to post a comment and tell them! I'll put it in their memory book, which will hopefully be a keepsake for them their whole lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bethany, I just love it when you call me on the phone! I hope you'll keep doing it your whole life. I love you so much. Grandma Miriam

Anonymous said...

Rebekah, You get prettier every day. Your Mom does a great job collecting and posting pictures of you . . . it helps Grandpa Jon & me keep up with how quickly you're changing. You're about 4 months old now, and smiling (so cute!) and playing with your toes. Miss you. See you soon. Grandma Miriam