Friday, June 2, 2006

Cherish Every Moment

Sarah, Bethany and I went to the grocery store yesterday. Just as we were walking in the door we were stopped by a woman who said, "Oh, how cute! How old is she?" I told her, and she preceeded to tell me all about her daughter who was expecting. After a few more remarks about my baby's good looks, she left, reminding me to "cherish every moment." As soon as she was out of ear shot, Sarah turned to me and asked, "Does this always happen to you?" Yeah, now that I think about it, that's pretty much the exact dialogue of all my conversations lately. But hey, can you blame them? I mean, look at her.

On a completely unrelated topic, Sarah and I were talking about what we're going to do with our kids come fall. Anyone want to babysit Bethany for a month until baby Atticus is born? I won't be able to pay too much, but you'll get a lot of quality time. What can be better than that?

2 comments:

Matthew said...

a la seinfeld: "how could anyone not like her?"

Emily Smith said...

Andrew and I would volunteer --- but you'd have to move to Toledo. : )