Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rock House

Is this the longest I've gone between posts? Quite possibly. I'll make up for it now by doing 50 posts in a row. We're back from vacation! We went with both Matt's and my parents, and G.Faye was there for a couple nights, too! We started down in the beautiful Hocking Hills area of Ohio - "the scenic wonderland of Ohio." We rented a private cabin with all the amenities, what fun! Here's a sample of what we experienced the entire way to Ohio.


First stop: Rock House! We did this hike Sunday night... started off with a challenge, I guess. Bethany was a little nervous in there because it was so dark, but once she saw Mommy and Daddy doing it she felt better.
For some reason, I didn't take a ton of pictures, so I'll let you know when I add everyone else's to these posts!

No comments: