Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blessings

It's amazing how God works things out. I just have to share this, although it isn't directly related to the goings-on in my girls' lives. A couple weeks ago I received an email from a small accounting firm telling me they got my name from UB and wondered if I'd be interested in interviewing. I did, and was called back for a second interview. At the second interview, I was told I'd be offered the job!

That in itself is pretty amazing, but later it came out that one of the people I put as a reference was a good business client of the company and friends with one of the partners. I'm sure his recommendation helped! And, to top it off, the company readily agreed to my ideal only working Mondays and Thursdays until fall. Yay!! Now I can still have my summer with the girls, and Matt and I can start making ends meet again. So, baring some unforeseen circumstance, I will very soon be employed!

1 comment:

Michael and Yukiko Jones said...

That is wonderful! We're so happy that everything is working out.