Sunday, December 17, 2006

Decorating

In the span of time I couldn't find my camera we decorated the tree at my parent's house. Bethany loved the ornaments!!!Then, yesterday, we went and got Bethany's picture taken with Santa Claus at the Knights of Columbus. She was a little scared of him - but I can't blame her, having once been terrified of him myself. The rest of the weekend was spent with friends in Rochester. Bethany met a new friend, Layla! I'm hoping they'll be able to be friends just like their moms!Right now, Bethany's completely zonked out, making up for the lack of sleep last night. She spent last night at Josh and Crystal's, and ended up between Matt and I in bed pulling my hair all night. (She kept standing in the playpen and then crying because she couldn't get herself back down.) So we didn't get much sleep!

No comments: