Sunday, December 3, 2006

Jesus loves Jonas...

Before I get to the main event of the day, a quick update. Bethany's teething! Tooth number 1 was spotted Thursday night on her bottom gum. She's handling it like a champ - no real complaining.

Friday we took Bethany to a friend's house to watch a movie. While playing under the coffee table, she somehow managed to smash her head on one of the legs before I could react. I know, everyone who was there freaked out, too. Except Bethany, that is, who cracked up. That's my girl.

Other than that, the days have been filled with homework and quilting. The quilt for Jonas was finished as of 11:00 last night, and he got it this morning! Why this morning? Because my adorable little nephew was baptized!! Matthew and I get to be his Godparents, and we are oh-so-excited. Bethany, the adorable Godcousin, is also excited. She gets quite the kick out of Jonas. Not too sure what Jonas thinks of her yet, though...

No comments: