Thursday, December 21, 2006

Kringle Kafe

Tonight we went to visit "Christmasville" with Sarah, Jonas and my mom and dad. We had fun looking at all the animated Christmas windows... and Bethany heard "Twas The Night Before Christmas" for the first time. She also met Mrs. Claus, whom she enjoyed a lot more than her husband, and a nice man in the cafe made her a candy cane balloon. She thought it was great, and had a hard time keeping it out of her mouth! PS. I just thought I'd put this picture up because I think it's cute. Whenever we're out and Bethany's jealous that she's not sharing your food, just letting her chew on the straw is guaranteed to turn her into a happy girl again. I don't know what we're going to do when she learns how to work a straw!

1 comment:

Emily Smith said...

good trick with the straw... we'll have to try that one.
Looking forward to seeing you guys next week.