Thursday, May 18, 2006

I'm sitting here after my first full night's sleep in a month, typing with one hand and holding a very thirsty baby with the other. My how my life's changed! Today we took a trip to meet all my grandmother's friends, which according to my grandmother was long overdue. However, after only a half hour of poor Bethany being poked and proded, grandma told us she wanted to go play cards and we had to go. It's just so hard to fit quality time into such a busy schedule. Anyway, I've decided to take advantage of this unexpected time home, and it's off to torture my daughter with a bath.

3 comments:

Matthew said...

hope she didn't go too crazy on you in the bath - at least she's away from all the poking, proding old folks! :)

this had better be the beginning of a prolific blogging career, or else!

love you

Lisa said...

You can't yell at me if I'm not as verbally inclined as you! (Verbally is not quite the right word for writing, is it?)

Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa (and Matt)

I don't know how to best get the content of a blog, but did find the pictures and your notes about your new life. The baby, of course, is gorgeous, and will get more beautiful as she grows.

The news here is that Margaret (grandma and great grandma) had eye surgery Friday to fix a retinal hole. She is doing fine, but has to sleep on her stomach for nine more nights and that's a problem. She also has to keep looking at the floor as much as possible, to make the healing take place.

Hugs and kisses, Grandpa