Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Nursery Rhyme Blues

Bethany has this awesome mobile that lights up, spins, plays music and everything. Perfect for putting your little one to sleep! So last night she was having issues falling asleep and I planted her under the mobile. I turned it on, pressed a button, and went back to my own room. For the next half hour I suffered through "Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring" playing on my baby monitor. (Which I find necessary to use, although she's probably less than 10 feet away from me in the next room.) All that to say, if I hear that song one more time I think I'm going to cry - and she's not even old enough to push the buttons herself yet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I work with your Mom and she was nice enough to share pictures with us. Thank you for putting together. My daughter is pregnant with my first grandchild - its a boy due in August. What kind of mobile is - looks great. May need to start spoiling now. Thank you in advance for the information and congratulations. Jackie Rank

Lisa said...

Jackie, Congrats in advance on the grandson! I'm sure he'll be plenty spoiled. As for the mobile, it's called Dreams-In-Sight projection mobile, made by The First Years. Here's a link to buy it online at Target.