Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Today is already looking like a much better day. The sun is shining, I've managed to eat and shower, and Bethany hasn't spit up once. Not even the Sabres losing last night could put a damper on this day. And with any luck, I'll even be able to get my dress altered for Sarah's wedding and finally take my husband out for his birthday lunch. (Which may be switched to dinner!) But for now, I'm going to concentrate on picking up the place a bit like a good housewife, and finishing the banana bread I made before it goes bad! Meanwhile, Bethany is taking a much needed nap. And here I thought that would never happen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being able to get work done Lisa. However, don't be so shocked that Bethany took her nap. The only appropriate time for the baby to sleep is once you're wide awake. I hope you're all getting plenty of sleep, and I look forward to more pictures. And Sabres will get the cup.

Love,
Mike Jones