Thursday, May 25, 2006

Might as well sleep in on Saturday

This morning I was flipping through the channels thinking about how much I hate tv. Why can't my daughter grow up with quality cartoons, like Looney Tunes (seriously, I get the Warner Bros channel, why are they not playing this!) or Fraggle Rock, instead of all this Power Rangers garbage? And whatever happened to Get Smart? I tried to get a season or two on dvd - turns out it doesn't exist. So, I ended up browsing the internet, trying to fulfill my need for quality stupid humor. In honor of my buddy Max, who seems to have dropped off the planet somewhere, here's a quote:

Operator: "What number are you calling?"
Max: "I'm calling Control, Operator."
Operator: "You have dialed incorrectly. Give me your name and address and your dime will be refunded."
Max: "Operator, I'm calling from my shoe!"
Operator: "What is the number of your shoe?"
Max: "It's an unlisted shoe, Operator!"

Ah, I love Get Smart.

No comments: